Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brenda Schweder Channels Tim Gunn



Here's the $10,000 question

What a great first line to a jewelry book! I'll just say it now - I love this book!! Brenda Schweder has a quirky sense of humor which shows throughout but more than that, I think she's channeling Tim Gunn with this book and has seen my stash of vintage/antique/heirloom jewely collecting dust in a box on my dresser. How did she do that?

There are so many inspiring techniques and tips in this book. You can tell that Schweder does what she writes about and does it well. Just buy it - if you've got a stash of grandma's jewelry or want a stash of vintage jewelry to play with - this is the book for you. It will show you how to upcycle and create lovely jewelry - what's better than that?!

No comments: